It’s safe to say it’s been a busy 12 months. We became a proud certified B Corp and got a brand-new look!
Here’s some of the other things we’d rather proud of:
- We got older people looking out for the signs of leukaemia with some help from children.
- We ran an education campaign after our research found 70% of parents had no legal guardian in place to care for their children in the event of their deaths.
- We supported the loved ones of people working in policing. Because ‘the job’ impacts them too.
- We celebrated care leavers in national media.
- We gave Blue Forest a new, powerful voice in its aim to restore and protect forests around the world.
- We got businesses thinking about the circular economy. And rehoming kit they no longer need.
- We got British shoppers buying local and in season.
- We developed a new brand position and website for the only management consultancy that’s also a B Corp and social enterprise.
- We inspired young people to consider a career in grounds keeping.
- We helped an NHS Trust prepare for a major digital transformation.
- We encouraged our own industry to re-think some of the outdated norms of work – to foster inclusive, productive and happier workplaces.
We’re looking forward to seeing the impact we can make in 2024.